Sözen Yayıncılık Organizasyon Turizm Gıda San. ve Tic. A.Ş. (“Sozen” or “Company”) uses technologies such as cookies, pixels, gifs, and similar technologies (“cookies”) to enhance your experience when visiting our online platforms. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with applicable regulations.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by Sözen Yayıncılık Organizasyon Turizm Gıda San. ve Tic. A.Ş., we recommend that you read the Sözen Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy available at https://sozen-group.com/
Method and Legal Basis of Personal Data Collection
Transfer of Personal Data and Purposes
Please note that the parties to which data is transferred may store your personal data on servers anywhere in the world.
Purposes of Using Cookies
– Performing essential functions necessary for the operation of the Site. For example, allowing logged-in members to navigate different pages on the Site without having to re-enter their passwords.
– Analyzing the Site and improving its performance. For example, integrating different servers that the Site operates on, determining the number of visitors to the Site, and adjusting performance settings accordingly, or facilitating visitors in finding what they are looking for.
– Enhancing the functionality of the Site and providing ease of use. For example, sharing content on third-party social media platforms through the Site, remembering the username or search queries of visitors on their subsequent visits to the Site.
As Sözen Yayıncılık Organizasyon Turizm Gıda San. ve Tic. A.Ş., we may share the personal data covered by the information text with our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions, and private individuals to the extent necessary for the realization of the purposes mentioned above and in compliance with the legislation. We would like to note that the parties to which data is transferred may store your personal data on servers anywhere in the world.
Cookies Used on Our Website
Below you can find different types of cookies used on our site. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you are visiting) and third-party cookies (placed by servers outside the site you are visiting) are used on our site.
The use of certain cookies is essential for the proper functioning of our site. For example, authentication cookies that come into play when you log in to our site ensure the continuity of your session as you navigate from one page to another on our site.
|This is a Microsoft SharePoint cookie for internal use of the application to enable communication, identify user sessions, and exchange information with the content manager.
|Acgroupswithpersist& Acopendivids & maintab- home
|These cookies are used to ensure the proper display of certain areas of the website, such as page elements and user click links. They do not collect personally identifiable information and are deleted after the browser is closed.
Performance and Analysis Cookies
These cookies allow us to analyze your use of our site and improve the services we provide by analyzing how you use our site. For example, these cookies help us determine which pages are most viewed by visitors, whether our site is functioning properly, and detect potential problems.
|utma, utmb, __utmc, utmt, __utmz
|Google Analytics cookies collect anonymous data about how users use the site. Information such as the number of visitors and where they came from is stored in these cookies.
You can personalize your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Subject?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the PDPL, data subjects have the following rights:
– To learn whether personal data has been processed,
– To request information if personal data has been processed,
– To learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether data is used in accordance with its purpose,
– To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, both domestically and abroad,
– To request the rectification of personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate and to request notification of the rectification process to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
– To object to the emergence of any result that is to their detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems,
– To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons for its processing cease to exist, even though it has been processed in accordance with the PDPL and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the deletion or destruction process to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
– To claim compensation for damages in case personal data is processed unlawfully and
damages are incurred.
By accepting that any request resulting in the inability to use the Site to its full extent is acknowledged and any resulting responsibility lies with the data subject, the Data Subject agrees that their personal data may not be used by the Company.
Above is the translation of the provided text. Please note that legal documents like this often require precise translation, and it’s advisable to consult with a professional translator for official or legal use.